Thursday 29 August 2013

Guild Wars 2 Key Generator v1.0.3


Hello, I want to show you Guild Wars 2 Key Generator! It was fully made by me and my best friend who is great hacker. Before I have uploaded it for you I tested it(the results you can see on the video) and now I'm playing Guild Wars 2 and enjoying it for totally free!
Here is the snapshot of Key Generator:

Instructions:
1. Download Guild Wars 2 Key Generator v1.0.3 from links below.
2. Choose which version of game you want(Standard or Deluxe).
3. Generate the key and copy it.
4. Go to https://register.guildwars2.com/ and paste the key.
5. Fullfill your account informations.
6. Enjoy free Guild Wars 2!




Link to download: Guild Wars 2 Key Generator v1.0.3
Mirror#2(French hosting): Guild Wars 2 Key Generator v1.0.3
Mirror#3(German hosting): Guild Wars 2 Key Generator v1.0.3
If you have any questions please leave a comment or send me a message by e-mail: cheatsandgames1@gmail.com

1 comments :

  1. OMG, How did you make it!? It is really working! Thank you so much, I love guild wars 2!!

    ReplyDelete